WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, February 02, 2005  

B-day is gone

So I am back. Had a wonderful time. Rommy thought I was turning 33 or 34. In a way it was flattering, but then again I am not ashamed of my age. I couldn't care less. I am who I am. And for women, the older you are, the better it gets. All things being equal, I can't wait to be 70. It sure must rock.
Yes, your body goes South. So what? If it really bothers you, you can always get some work done. Other than that, growing older is a very liberating experience. I look at pictures of myself in my 20s and yes, I was very pretty. But I did not know it. I was consumed with doubts. What good does it do to be beautiful if you feel ugly?
One thing and just one thing I don't like about getting older. I really do not like having less time ahead of me than behind me. I wish I could live beyond the normal life span of a human being. So many things to do, people to meet, so little time.

Good night. Hopefully tomorrow I will not have a hangover and life will be wonderful, as usual.

1:38 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives