WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, January 16, 2005  

Work at home?

Yeah, sure. After a late brunch/dinner/only meal at Cafe Lalo with Claudia, a girl I met at Pascale's a couple of months ago, and after making sure somebody was going to tape Desperate Housewives for us in case we did not make it back to our TV sets in time (not an easy task - everybody has TiVo now) we went to the movies to see The Woodsman. I really wanted to see this one and was not disappointed. I appreciated the fact that the pedophile is not shown as a one-dimensional monster. It's not a patronizing film and it does not have an obvious ending. So ... I really liked it, great movie, yada yada yada, but c' mon, the true question here is: are Kyra Sedgwick breasts for real? They do not seem fake but for a 30-something almost 40ish woman with two kids they are pretty incredible! Please tell me she had some work done. Please. I need to be lied to.

After the movies we dashed back to our respective homes in a cab so at to catch Desperate Wives. This would be pitiful if it wasn't a shared obsession. Shared with the whole town, if not the nation. Everybody seems to be into it. It is much worse than Sex in the City. People are getting together in bars to watch it and I will make sure to be among them next Sunday.

Speaking of obsessions, I have downloaded and installed StepMania. Now I need and adapter and a dance mat and I too will be able to join the Dance Dance Revolution!

11.30 PM!!! I really got to work a bit now ...

11:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives