WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, January 15, 2005  

The week-end!

Thursday I was invited to the opening of an exhibition at one of those trendy Chelsea galleries. People in attendance were amazingly cool looking. Lots of very tall people appropriately disheveled. I did like the artwork but not enough to pay its price (around $30.000 a piece). Then again, I really really liked one of the waiters and I would have been willing to pay any price for him. He was of the drop-dead gorgeous variety. Gorgeous face, perfect skin, great smile, looked straight into your eyes, nice butt, clad in black. Too gorgeous, I heard somebody say. Too gorgeous???? What kind of judgment is that? How can a man be too gorgeous? Now, really ...
I stayed there a while, chatted a bit and then started text messaging plans for the rest of the evening. So a few minutes after the waiter left and I had no reason to stay, I met with Pamen for a couple of frozen cosmos and dinner in Chelsea. After dinner we were joined by Fabian, his friend John and a friend of his.
Getting up on Friday morning was a struggle.
The 13th was Ghego's birthday. Ghego being my boyfriend from high-school. How on Earth I always remember his birthday is in itself a statement to the kind of obsession I felt for him in the days of yore.


Ghego

Today is animation day! I am leaving in a few minutes for Derek's class and then in the afternoon a bunch of us will be here at home trying to figure out how to do a stopmotion animation. I am not sure we will accomplish much, but we will sure have fun trying.

10:54 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives