WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, January 07, 2005  

Slowly getting back into the swing of things

I have a bad cold and a sore throat. It was cold in Madrid on my last night there and I had trouble with the hot water in the morning. The air on the plane did not help either.

I am seeing Debra on tonight. Saturday it's movie time with Melissa. Joe will be in town too and he’ll spend the night over at my place. In the meantime I am drying up, drinking water and an occasional Diet Pepsi.
As for the holidays ... suffice to say I ended Chistmas night or started Christmas Day, depends how you see it, sobbing in the arms of one of M.A.’s brothers.
It was hard. The whole thing was hard. Not unbearable. Not the worst ever. Actually it had lots of good moments. And lots of lowlights. Basically, although I was surrounded by people almost constantly, it was awfully lonely. But compared to the tsunamis victims, I have nothing to complain about.

Pictures and sort of detailed account will follow as soon as I feel better. Now I need breakfast.

8:09 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives