WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, January 20, 2005  

Oops

My birthday is not next week. It's in two weeks.

It's 4 something in the morning and I woke up, as I tend to do lately. Seems I have an internal clock programmed for 4 AM, no matter what time I fall asleep. In an hour or so I will doze off again.

Yesterday Chema and Pamen came home after work for some free beer (not free really, as they were the ones who bought them last Saturday). We decided that this spring we will shoot a short movie script written by Chema a long time ago. Just for the sake of it. As a fun thing to do together. We read some of Chema's poetry (which we really liked) and talked about what we would have done had we not ended up working as translators or what we would still like to do. If I had had any talent at all, I would probably have been a dancer. Not a ballet dancer, not a soloist. A chorus dancer. I always got goosebumps watching them perform on Saturday night variety shows on Italian TV and I am still in awe now at dancers in MTV videos. I also think that some day I will go into some serious cartoon sketching. The problem with being a vaguely creative person with no particular genius is that I am good enough to dabble in a lot of activities but not good enough to be remarkable at any.

4:22 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives