WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, January 31, 2005  

In a hating mood

It definitely looks like I will be pulling an all-nighter. In a way it's a good thing. I might get into a more normal sleeping pattern afterwards.

I am totally overwhelmed by this house painting plan. I hate packing, I hate unpacking. Not only I am supposed to box whatever is lying around the house so that the painters can move the furniture to the middle of the room and cover it before starting their job, but I also have to pack enough clothes to get me through my stay at Cecilia's.
Nicolas came to help me out today. Then Fabian came by. He's coming back tomorrow but I am increasingly leaning towards tipping the painters and leaving the packing to them.

Spoke to Pam. She's choosing the shades of white for my walls. I can't be bothered. She should get back to me tomorrow.

To make matters worse I have a gazillion documents to take care of before tomorrow morning. My lease is up for renewal in a couple of days and I should sign on the dots so carefully pointed at by post-its on the contract that my landlord has left for me to fill. I also have to sign a few other dotted lines on documents my sister has sent me and I should be sending back by tomorrow. I hate paperwork with a passion. A whole lotta passion.

And to make matters much much much worse, ABC had the nerve to broadcast a rerun of Desperate Housewives tonight. Jerks.

So, being in this kind of shitty mood, and against my better judgment I let Nicolas talk me into dying my hair orange. I shall do it tomorrow. Given the way I treat my hair, you could argue that I hate it too.



1:18 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives