WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, January 29, 2005  

Exploiting my anal friends

In a corner of my living room, hidden behind an extremely hideous recliner chair, all sort of things were found. Bags and bags of unopened letters from the bank, old receipts, pictures, CDs, medical results from labs, backpacks, you name it. Elena was joyously freaking out, throwing out just about anything she laid eyes on, not before reducing it to tiny little pieces (some people are really strict with this whole stolen identity thing). Pilar on the hand was in a state of shock. Miguel found the situation and my mental state amusing. I have come to the conclusion that I am even more laid back than I thought I was. Lets not sweat the little things.



10:35 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives