WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, January 10, 2005  

Delusions

This is how Joe sees me. He kept this little doll because it reminded him of me. Very sweet of him but damn! I thought I was sexier than this!



Back from a couple of beers and then dinner at the Mogador Cafe with Chema, Pamen and Carmen. Very enjoyable. And we ended with a case of the giggles.

Nicolas - my most faithful reader - is back in town. Life is almost back to normal. I also got a call from my landlady today telling me t go ahead and have the painter paint my apartment. All in all, a good day.

11:41 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives