WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, January 27, 2005  

A wonderful time

The happy hour was great fun. I played darts and won, or so I hear - I am not really sure how it works or how you figure out the points. The crowd was laid back and friendly and I will most definitely be there next week.
Eventually Fabian got caught up and had to cancel dinner so Pilar, Pamen and Carmen ate at a nearby Asian restaurant. By the time we were leaving Fabian called, in a mood for a drink. It sure was early for me so the girls went home but I invited Fabian over to my place for a late beer. He has left now and I am debating whether to watch a movie or try and sleep.

To dos are piling up. I've got to fill some forms and send them to my sister. I have to call her. I have to open a P.O. box. I have to go chose the color for the painter. I got to box get the knickknacks. I've got to return Liliana's call. I've got to return Eduardo's call. I've got to go to Ikea. I've got to check out Home Depot.

I've got to rest.

12:22 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives