WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, January 26, 2005  

Gotta start the day

My mother called a few minutes ago to tell me about my sister, which I already knew. It is a terrible thing but every time I hear her voice quivering and some compassion is called for, i just feel like slapping her. She has an uncanny ability to unnerve me. Or rather I have an uncanny ability to let her unnerve me.

I uploaded more pictures from our day in the Park.

Briefly:

JP called me yesterday. His take on the situation: I've lost my mind. The man has insight.

Yesterday was Cecilia's birthday and after Derek's class I went to her place for dinner. She asked what's up with my birthday but I am in no mood to celebrate shit. Thankfully it's a Tuesday and Derek will be my savior. Just in case, here's my wish list.

Today is happy hour with a whole bunch of perfect strangers and then dinner at Fabian's, whom I met yesterday on my way to the gym. And now I have to somehow get out of bed.

7:40 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives