WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, December 05, 2004  

Maybe a time will come when I will post something worth reading

But the day is not today.

So ... Friday I saw the Nutcracker and then skipped Fabián's birthday.
Saturday the trainer-and-dance-class enchilada. I also walked all over town and spent a small fortune at Lush. I was absolutely pooped in the evening. Baby-sat Anastasia and Nina while Cecilia and Silvio went to see the movie Whisky (Silvio worked on that movie and Anastasia does a nanosecond flash appearance) and chatted up Gael Garcia Bernal who was there too. They were even going to have a drink with him afterwards but they had to come home and relieve me of my duties so I could go to Mario's party. I am not sure I could have forgiven them if they had indeed gone out with the Gael guy without me. I am happy I ruined their evening and I got to go to the party with Cecilia. More dancing there, controlled drinking and home early.

Today I woke up exhausted and could not talk myself into leaving the bed until well after 1 PM. Met Debra for a craft show (a complete disappointment) at 3.30 and had a 4.50 PM dinner with her at an Italian restaurant in the Upper East I've already been to twice but can't remember the name. Grocery shopping at Fresh Fields and back home, where I have yet to do anything. I am still exhausted.

I am perfectly aware I should try and write something at least vaguely interesting, but I am too damn tired and have a great book to read, not to mention work to do - but that will have to wait.

In the meantime, while you wait for me to post something half-decent, go and indulge a popular compulsion.

And while you are wasting your time popping bubbles, I am counting the days until I finally get to go to Madrid.

11:03 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives