WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, December 01, 2004  

Hooked on

1. A great new TV show: Huff. I've bitorrented (have I just coined a new term?) the first 4 episodes and I am already hooked. An interesting plot, great characters, smooth cameras and the first older actor I find extremely attractive. Well, maybe not the first. Kevin Spacey ain't bad either.

2. A fantastic new anti-ageing potion: Freeze 24-7. I swear, it works!

3. Derek's new coreography. Complicated, fast, challenging. Fun, fun, fun.

I still have posts pending from last week, but I have soooo many things to do. Today after work I am off to take care of a few X-mas presents left and then it's dinner at Cecilia's.

Tomorrow it's probably a new dance class and Friday it's The Nutcracker.

Saturday it's a gazillion things: trainer and dance in the morning, craft fair in the afternoon, babysitting in the early evening and maybe a party later on. Maybe I'll rest on Sunday, just like God herself.

2:10 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives