WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, December 10, 2004  

Drained

Back from the party, back from Opal. I danced non stop for hours on end. I might as well chop my legs off now as I don't think they will be functional at all for a while.
Also, I might be jobless soon, or at least careerless, if some of the big shots were still in the room when Marc and I performed our little improvised rendition of Voulez-vous coucher avec moi? complete with Marc on his knees and then on the floor with me walking over him. Lets leave it at that.

M.A. called just before the party. Only a week to go!

I absolutely gotta get some rest now. More tomorrow.

1:30 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives