WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, November 20, 2004  

The weekend is here. Where am I?

Luckily I did not work too late and by 10 PM I met Francia at the Divine for a drink. This girl must be the best listener in the Western hemisphere. Poor thing.
Now I am home, hoping not to spend half the night on the Net. My Victoria Secret's order has arrived, I'll try everything on tomorrow. As for my plans, I'll jump from the trainer to the dance class and then maybe I'll do a little movie in the evening. Sunday on thp other hand I'll go get Melissa so she can help me start cleaning up the apartment. In the meantime I should start net shooping for presents - Xmas is just around the corner.

1:06 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives