WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, November 10, 2004  

Finally rested

I must have slept 10 hours! And now I am late for work, but I am getting blogging-guilt. So, in a nutshell:

I think I got my ticket to Madrid, via Zurich. So that's taken care of. I now need to see where I will be staying. I got different offers but I stay undecided. I think I'd rather go to a hotel. More about this later.

I am going to an Argentinean get-together today after work. Meet new people, mingle a bit. Can't go wrong with that.

Thursday is till open. Friday it's party time at Nero's. He has invited absolutely everybody from work, inlcuding the boss. It will be interesting to see who turns out.

Week-end activities are piling up too.

And now I'd better get my ass out of here.

8:55 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives