WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, October 03, 2004  

A pleasant weekend overall

My DSL is down too. I am definitely jinxed. I am now at Nicolas', taking care of my blogging needs. Then we will go to the gym in his building.

Yesterday I went to a surprise baby-shower for Pascale at her place. Johanny said the sweetest thing to me. We were in the kitchen, he said we should go out and talk, I said I am not such great company right now and that my conversation tends to be quite monotous. And then he said that whatever is relevant to me is relevant to him and Pascale. I had to hug him.
After the party I was supposed to go to another party but the plan got cancelled after several phone calls and I ended up with Johanny and a couple of girls at a bar on the East Village called Lava Gina. Johanny did his Chippendales dancer routine with me and I realized what it's like to be murdered with a stare. Several stares actually, from several girls. One came up to him to chat him up. It's hard to be drop dead gorgeous. I must say I had fun, but around 1 AM I was ready to go home.
Today I finally saw Melissa, after a summer of both of us traveling. She has grown so much in such a short time and she was so so pretty I am starting to hate her. Anyways, we went to the movies. We saw Shark Tale and we loved it. The rest of the afternoon was spent with me shopping frantically. It's such a nerve soothing activity. I got myself
green and pink Converse sneakers. A must. It was on sale and then I got an extra discount thanks to the guy in line behind me who handed me his coupon. A random and very welcome act of kindness. I seem to be the recipient of plenty of them lately. Yesterday the cab driver was complimenting my perfume in the nicest way. I am enjoying the ride.

Tomorrow I'll meet Pascale for a drink after work but right now I gotta hit the gym. By the way, I went back to my dance class on Saturday. Love it. Love it. Love it.

7:46 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives