WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, October 06, 2004  

Maybe not that bad

OK. So my DSL is down. So yesterday night I spent over an hour on the phone with a very eager tech who was baffled by the problem. So I still have no Internet connection. So my iMac is acting up too and I can't even watch a DVD. So, so, so ... the good part is that Don will be in Connecticut next week, that he says he can't wait to listen to me (I warned him I will talk his ear off) and that his reaction to my telling him all my woes was "That means you need to see me". I am off to Connecticut Monday evening! And as for now I am off for some comfort shopping. I think I really need another pair of unwalkable shoes.

5:33 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives