WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, October 12, 2004  

Loaded day

Today it's 4 years since my father's death. It should also have been my 26th anniversary with JP. Too bad.


18 years later

I met with Don yesterday. The man wiped out years of insecurities in one evening. And he thinks I helped him out. Curious to say the least.

We had dinner and drinks at a Mexican place and when we walked in there was his grandmother. Now, this is not just any grandmother. This is a woman I've heard about since the very first time I met Don, a woman I've been compared to, too. Now that I know her I am incredibly flattered. She is 86 yeard old, driving around and having dinner with her friend of 40 years, she is incredibly attractive and I am not even going to qualify it with some “for her age” bullshit and she is also very friendly. But most of all she is incredibly feisty. When we got into the inevitable subject of politics she was so passionate about it she could have been 20 years old. They sat down with us for a good hour and a half until Don had to tell them we had a lot to catch up on and that they needed to leave. They left, we moved to the bar. I caught a late train back home.

1:13 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives