WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, October 08, 2004  

Different debate?

I am listening to the spin and I think I might have watched an altogether different debate. I can't fanthom anybody saying Bush won. And I can't for my life understand all this crap about women liking him and his likeability in general. The man is repulsive. He looks like a beady eye monkey and has the physical language of a barroom thug. Ugh!
I'd rather try and get some sleep as I will be meeting with my new trainer-to-be at 9 AM tomorrow. Hopefully his technique will be the miracle I am needing.
Should you feel like peeping in, the lights will turn on at 6 AM (automated) though I don't think I'll get out of bed before 7.30 AM.

11:26 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives