WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 28, 2004  

Thursday

Dinner at Delta Green with M.A.'s parents. After hearing so much about them I was really interested in meeting them. We had a very pleasant dinner and on first impression I liked them both.

Friday

Both M.A. and I took the day off. I am really starting to enjoy this.
We went to Chinatown in the morning to buy watches for M.A.'s friends. Right when we were in the middle of a shady transaction, Fabian called to see if we wanted to have lunch. We already had plans with M.A' s parents so we asked him to join us, took the subway up to Central Park (yup, the subway!) and met all of them for lunch at the Boathouse.

For dinner we stayed at home trying to watch Cold Mountain. We both hated it and after trying hard for a few minutes we switched to a silly funny movie.

Saturday

Up early to meet M.A.'s parents for the 3-hour boat tour of Manhattan. At the beginning I thought I would never make it. I kept checking my watch and was getting pretty antsy but then I started enjoying the pace and the wind and the sun. I also enjoyed M.A.'s father's comments. He seems to know a lot about a lot of things so his comments are quite interesting and informative.
Then the four of us had lunch at Chelsea Piers, just by the boats. A beautiful place.
For dinner we met M.A.'s brother and a bunch of hs friends at Shuka in the East Village.

Sunday

Today was Maria's birthday celebration at the Bohemian Hall beer garden in Queens. M.A. left in the evening to have dinner with his brother, I stayed on and then went to Maria's favorite pub in Astoria, the place she calls Cheers ("where everybody knows your name"). She is an adorable girl but when she has a few too many she is even better. She gets all cozy and sweet.

Monday
Day off again. Fabian drove us to East Hampton and we went for a dip in the Ocean. A great way to bid goodbye to the summer. We had a drink at a little place outdoors but we were surrounded by bees. I am not sure whether M.A. or I hate them the most so we choose to have lunch indoors.

Tonight I slept on the couch so I could keep talking to M.A. until we fell asleep. That's exactly what we did. I am left wondering whether we will run out of topics some day.

Tuesday
Today's the day I told my mother about my separation. After the initial shock she reacted surprisingly well.
It' rained heavily all day.
We had dinner with M.A.'s parents at the Greek tapas place. They are leaving tomorrow.

Wednesday
I woke up on the couch having dreamt of a huge snake on a tree that was trying to bite me. Finally it did, but I caught its head and pushed hard underneath it, pushed until a little ball, much like a man's Adam's apple, popped out and the snake died. I never remember a dream but I remembered this one vividly.

3:23 PM
Comments:
Good design!
[url=http://abduewme.com/xzgp/cztn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fofoamnb.com/wieu/crfn.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Good design!
http://abduewme.com/xzgp/cztn.html | http://qcllmxog.com/ulku/tqco.html
 
Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives