WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, September 22, 2004  

Life goes on

I started working on those leftovers beers on Monday evening and yesterday we did a little Opal, a little Divine, like the good ol' times. M.A.'s parents are arriving in town today and I wanted to go out at least once before he gets abducted by the family.

As for my separation, I read a very interesting article yesterday. Certainly "the most selfish thing you can do for yourself is to forgive other people" and "When I talk about forgiveness, I mean letting go, not excusing the other person or reconciling with them or condoning the behavior, ... Just letting go of your own suffering." Nice to know I'm right ... again.

2:14 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives