WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, September 14, 2004  

I'm back!

Today was another great day at the beach but I am too tired to blog about it.

I am now home. In my bed. With my TV. My bathroom. That's the good part. The bad part is that everything is a mess, as I left it in the middle of the night a week ago. The inflatable bed where M.A. slept when we came back from Laguna is still in the middle of the room. I know have added an open suitcase by the kitchen and scattered wet clothes all around. When I tried to open the bathroom cabinet a whole shelf collapsed strewing its content all over the place. Another shelf is one inch from going the same way. Maybe I should sleep.

1:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives