WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, August 29, 2004  

Sunday, lazy Sunday

Worked a while in the morning. Had Japanese lunch with M.A. Back to work. Fabian called. I was fed up with work. He picked me up and we went for a beer and fried calamari in Brooklyn Heights. We also got to ask each other all those burning questions that we were dying to ask. Got home and then went out for a gnocchi dinner at Mediterraneo with M.A. I have somehow waddled to the bed. Now I only have to find enough energy to take my make up off and brush my teeth. I might burn a couple of gnocchi that way.

12:25 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives