WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, August 28, 2004  

Poetic moment

Roses are red,
Grass is green.
I have the shape
Of a washing machine.




Work, work, work

Worked today. Will work tomorrow.
Stayed home tonight to rest from yesterday's killer dinner. It was fab but I was full before we even started. I am still in a state of shock at the sheer quantity and complexity of the food.

A soak in the bathtub and play time with paints and clay. The day is almost over now. As you can easily guess from the picture, I am PMSing again. That plus the Republican National Convention (aka the barbarian invasion) should be enough to drive me - and anybody who approaches me - bonkers next week. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!



M.A., Nicolas and I before we started chomping

11:15 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives