WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, August 17, 2004  

Midlife celebration

Today I felt like spitting out my amygdalae, and I still am. I almost did not go to Derek's class because I was not sure I could handle it. Then M.A. came up for a minute after his work-out and I guess I was shamed into action and ended up almost running to get to the class in time. The wonderful thing is that I had a fantastic time, as I always do. I was there, dancing away, and thinking that if this is what a midlife crisis is like, bring it on! So many interesting people out there. So many great things to try. So much fun to be had. So here I am, on a high again.

Bryan (that's how he spells his name) wrote me an e-mail today. We are definitely going out on the town again - soon.
Then Annie called. We are going out for a drink tomorrow after work, either by ourselves or in a group happy hour. She seems to have matured so much in these last years. She is a very bright (and beautiful) girl and she seems to have exchanged a lot of her previous animosity for a much sweeter attitude.

I'd really like to be able to sleep before 3 AM ...

11:49 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives