WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, August 16, 2004  

I need a clone

Lisa is in town, Annie is still in town, Pam might still be in town tonight.

Got a message from Annie about having dinner/drinks with her and Lisa tonight. But if Pam has decided to stay one more night in NYC she might have invited a couple of girls over for dinner at home tonight. On the other hand, if she decided to leave today, I still cannot have dinner out with Lisa and Annie because M.A. will be coming over for dinner and laundry (and we all know the importance of clean underwear for one's self-image).

I need to make several phone calls as soon as I get off work. I might be able to somehow blend all these dinner projects into one or maybe meet Lisa and Annie later on.

But let me rephrase my title: I do not need a clone, I need to be able to divide myself in two - two perfectly slender Rosarios.

4:19 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives