WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, August 19, 2004  

Feeling decisively shitty

Yesterday after work we had a mini happy hour with Francia, Elena, Claudia, Annie, M.A. and I. It did not last long as we were all pooped. From McFadden M.A. and I went home to munch on something and, as per tradition, eased into a relaxing chat that went on long enough for him to decide to stay overnight. I can't blame him. Who would want to shlep over to Harlem when you can stay two blocks from the office?

I woke up this morning feeling even worse than yesterday and yikes! my throat is covered with white spots! Came to work and went straight to the medical service. They did a test and told me a have a strep throat. Basically I can't kiss anybody, I can't sleep with anybody, I can't drink alcohol and I have to rest. There goes my weekend.

I will stay here until lunch, eat and then go home and work from home.

11:34 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives