WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, August 13, 2004  

Domestic mood

Pam is here. She arrived yesterday and I cooked a little dinner for her and M.A. They were so appreciative I am considering cooking again tonight. There's nothing like positive reinforcement to make you slave away.

It's hard being me

We got our tickets for Laguna Beach today. After some back and forth and last minute changes we had to cancel a two week vacation from California to Baja California to Mexico City because M.A.'s contract was renewed and he will be working until the very end of September. A very good thing except for the vacation plans. I'll have to make do with week-end trips. So now we are off with Nicolas for a long Labour Day week-end. I am so excited. I already called Eduardo, and he hopes we will not get there too late so he can wait up for us and have a drink with us. I asked him to call Connie and David so I get to see them too. And I called Sergio - he's in Seal Beach, not too far away.

Technical aside: where the heck are my June and July archives?


Jay, Jane, yours truly and M.A. outside the restaurant in Florida


April, me and M.A

7:36 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives