WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, August 30, 2004  

Day One

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Unfortunately I cannot participate in any march. I watched half a second of live coverage of the RNC and I just could not bear it.

Me? Work? Nah!

Yup. I am working and will probably work through the night. Moonlighting for free. Might have to take the day off tomorrow. Would love to get my eyebrows shaped. And a pedicure. I am doing some highlights.The whole pre-vacation grooming. I need to do some shopping too.

Please, let Friday come quickly.

Joe called from the airport. He's flying back home. He met somebody. He's confused and he sounded excited. More power to him!

11:27 PM
Comments:
Hi!
I'm a true republican journal

I am sure that the readers of your blog
are interested in reading about
republican journal

Here's the website where they can!
republican journal
 
Great Blog! I also have a site about hersheys chocolate cake
. You can check it out at hersheys chocolate cake


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder
 
Wow, this post is nice, my sister is analyzing such things, thus I
am going to convey her.

my blog "calculous"
 
Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives