WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, August 20, 2004  

Boredom is a dangerous thing

Went and got my manicure and pedicure with a stop for grocery shopping. Came back home completely exhausted. Must be the antibiotics. I couldn't work either because I kept falling asleep.

Out of sheer boredom I prepared enough food to feed the building. Not yummy comfort food but light fingerfood with emphasis on looks. Ornate bites, you might call them. They were duly appreciated. After dinner we spent quite a while plotting a weekend in Puerto Rico. Taking into account all kinds of considerations (job related and others) we seem to have come to an agreement. We'll probably shoot for Sep. 16th. But given our natures we'll probably have other plans tomorrow.

I am now running a bath, with bubbles and oil, and I am going to soak in it for a while with some trashy magazine. A perfect way to end the day.

I hope to be operational tomorrow. I need to go to the office and I want to go out in the evening.

10:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives