WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, July 27, 2004  

Moment of glory

On my way home from the dance class today, sogging wet, I stopped at the supermarket to buy some beer for dinner and ... ta da! They refused to sell it to me because I didn't have a photo I.D.!!!
Three or four years ago this happened somewhat frequently and up to two years ago I was occasionally stopped by bouncers at bars but I must admit it hasn't happened in a while now.
So I had to leave the beer at the market and try at a deli. There the guy looked at me twice before selling it to me. For a moment I thought he was going to ask for an I.D. too and was disappointed when he didn't. Made me wonder was frigging line or sagging feature gave me away!

11:55 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives