WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, July 09, 2004  

Blame the hormones

This time it caught me by surprise. I am the kind of woman who is totally controlled by hormones. Ups, downs, swings. Today I was so damn tired I could not even envision going out. That is a very real definition of exhaustion for me. I also had a completely useless day at work. I probably produced a couple of lines, certainly not more. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and I almost shrieked. That green pallor that I get on those days, the dark circles around the eyes. You would think that I can read the signs by now. Nope, I still can't. What a moron. So I went and had my fingernails and toenails done (there was a guy at the nail shop - I am starting to resent these metrosexuals invading one of the last girlie bastions and I do not need to see hairy feet being massaged or masculine toenails being painted) while I waited for M.A. to be done at the gym or for the gym to be done with him. Then we had a quiet dinner at home. Sorry, I have to take that back. FIrst of all we were planning on a hefty pasta dinner but changed our minds and opted for a snack. And second it was anything but quiet. I talked the poor guy's ears off. I could see his eyes glazing over and I just kept going and going. The off button was malfunctioning. Now I'll have to shut up for at least a week.

After he left, or should I say "escaped", I watched Tony's Reclaiming your True Identity DVD. Absolutely spectacular. Nobody will believe me of course because I am part of the cult, but it is truly fantastic work. Hopefully Cloe Madanes , as a very well respected therapist, will help mainstream Tony.

Don wrote. He might come visit in August.

I need to sleep. Can't find the off button again.

1:22 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives