WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, July 15, 2004  

Almost ready

More cooking. Lots of cooking. For once I will not be afraid of not having enough. I don't know where I got this Jewish mother's streak, but I am never satisfied with the amounts of food I prepare for a party. Except maybe this time. This time I think we have enough.
M.A. was very busy in the kitchen yesterday and will be very again today. Monse and I helped along a bit, gulping down beer and wine. It was lovely. There's something soothing about cooking with friends for friends.

Monse left at 11ish, M.A. stayed over. I was probably asleep before 1 AM, woke up at 5 AM and was up about an hour later. It's going to be a long day.

10:06 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives