WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, June 19, 2004  

untitledSaturday night fever

Back from the party. Had a blast. The girls were all lovely. We exchanged e-mail addresses and cell phone numbers. They promised to "deluge" me with invitations. I sure will keep them in mind too. The guys on the other hand were more like boys and, except for one, quite forgettable.
Just got home. Stopped at a nearby deli to buy a couple of Diet Pepsis. The Arab guy at the counter (very young and cute) complimented my necklace, which was a nice way of drawing my attention to my shirt and the fact that too many buttons were opened. He then asked me if I had been running. Wow. I had to say no, just dancing. I indeed looked like I had run a marathon, absolutely drenched in sweat, with my hair all sticking up. Very attractive. And this notwithstanding the fact that I had asked Monse for a towel and actually took a shower at her place, in the middle of the party. I just can't stand sticky hot weather. I could live in the shower.
Yesterday I showered in the morning, went to work, came back from work, showered again before going to the gym, got soaked in the rain walking to the gym, then in sweat at the gym, only to come home to take another shower. You might as well say I had a very humid day.

1:23 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives