WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, June 23, 2004  

Oh yes!

Busy day. CPR training in the morning (fantastic! a must for everybody). Regular work in the afternoon. Funk class in the evening. Then dinner at Pilar's with lots of dancing. I want to be at the office tomorrow by 7 AM and I'd like to sleep a little so I can be awake and functional for Madonna's concert tomorrow night, which means I'd better get my sorry butt to bed right now but not before making it known that if yesterday I was sort of blue and out of it, today I was blown away by the most fantastic sunset on 57th St. looking West. Maybe I am bipolar or maybe I just have bad days, but the rest of the time life rocks.

12:20 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives