WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, June 20, 2004  

untitledNo gizmo, not photos - yet another shopping spree

Can't find the media card reader so I can't upload a few very recent pictures, including my last clay creations. Can't find a book I was reading. Can't find anything, actually.

I seem to be on my way to being found dead under a pile of rubbish. Everywhere I look there's paper and clutter. I can't move in the bathroom without knocking out something. Maybe one of the three or four hair dryers. Maybe the boxes of make-up. Maybe the dozens of shampoos and shower gels. In my room I am surrounded by boxes of clothes that I never wear and never will plus every single gadget and gizmo out on the market. If radiations from computers are bad for you, we'd better start saying our goodbyes. My iMac is always on by my bed and my iBook is always on ON my bed. And now I also have all this polymer clay paraphernalia. Even a pasta machine! Ugh! M.A. wanted to help me clean up the mess last time he was here. God knows I should have jumped on the offer. I HATE this clutter. It drives me crazy.
So of course today I go out with Pam and J. and buy more junk. Well, maybe not junk, but there I was again at Kiehl's, like I needed some Orange Spice shower gel! Also, Surprise Surprise is just a block South of Kiehl's, so I went in and bought a new bathroom rug (lime green, to match the new shower curtain I had bought on Broadway just a few minutes earlier, along with a couple of key chains and some sheets). I also had to visit Pearl River . To make a long story short: it was an expensive afternoon. Then I came home and fell asleep, exhausted by such active consumerism.

Ashley is gone!

I've been following Ashley and Chris' story for several years now, on and off. I hadn't peeked at their website in several months and yesterday, to my dismay, I entered the URL, saw a totally different layout, no pictures of Ashley, no Ashley journal, no nothing. So I quickly got a membership to the site and I've been reading avidly ever since to find out exactly what went down. THEY SPLIT!!!! I am devastated. They were really a cute couple. The cutest, probably. If only I were ... 10 ... well, 20 years younger ... that Chris boy, he is absolutely adorable and he has abs to die for. If he's ever in need of a perverted mother-like figure, I'll be sure to get in touch.

11:36 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives