WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, June 07, 2004  

Masochism

I took a spinning class today. I remember taking another one several years ago at 6 AM. Maybe I was not ready or maybe it was just too damn early.
This one I loved and I had fun.
I am aware that tomorrow parts of my lower anatomy will be aching for all the wrong reasons, but I will be taking the class again either Wednesday or next Monday.

So mean it's not even funny

I watched bits and pieces of WB Superstar USA. It's such a mean show that makes fun of a dim witted delusionally pathetic bunch. Sad, sad, sad. I wonder about the people who were on on the deception. Why would they take part in it? It can't be the money, they do not seem to need it. It can't be the notoriety, some are famous in their own right and anyways, who wants to build a reputation as cruel and merciless?

Bye Ronnie

I wish I lived nearby and I could go pay tribute to Ronald Reagan.
The man had an endearing personality. Must be great to be able to get people to love you so.

11:13 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives