WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, June 21, 2004  

Lousy mood

There are days when one should not leave the bed. Today was one of them. So that's what I did. Almost. I called in sick and never left the house. I worked some from the comfort of my bed. Still have a while to go. I baked some clay. Burnt most of it. Shit. M.A. is coming back soon and I was supposed to try and get him an apartment to rent. It is proving way more difficult than expected, but of course, this being NY, it's not surprising at all. There's a lady who has me calling her every few hours and I still have not been able to get her to show me a damn place. Last time I called I got her answering machine. I hope to have enough time to cool off before she calls me back, if she ever does.
Right now I am filling the tub with warm water and Demeter's rain scented bath oil. I found the book I could not find yesterday, I poured myself some delicious wine (sherry, actually) and I am ready to soak until the lousy mood is gone. More later.

9:13 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives