WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, June 18, 2004  

Jumping from one thing to the next

One: Today Marc and I took a Hip Hop Bhangra class over at Crunch's. We both LOVED it. It was great great fun and quite demanding. Still, few things are more enjoyable to me than a dance/fitness class. Actually, I can't come up with something I enjoy more. Some things I enjoy as much but I can't really think of anything that would top it. It's the whole concept of flow, I think. Easy enough, challenging enough, playful, totally focused, totally in the moment. Maybe not ecstasy, but pretty darn close.

Two: By pure chance I've stumbled upon the website of a really cool shop in SoHo where I stop by every chance I get. The ugly dolls are great, and so are the Pontiki (I have a feeling I will start collecting them compulsively).

Three: Danny Gregory has started sketching the homeless and listening to their stories. Quite disturbing how normal they are.

And four: I gotta a party tomorrow! I gotta a party tomorrow! I gotta a party tomorrow!

12:35 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives