WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, June 19, 2004  

untitledChange of plans

I was supposed to meet Annie and a bunch of friends of hers in about 15 minutes at Mediterraneo but I cancelled. I started trying on different outfits, hating how I look in each and every one of them. One of those day. Also, they will be going to a party later at some hotel and I am not in the mood for smooching with a bunch of strangers. I've done diddly-squat all day but I am somewhat tired. Not too tired for a drink in the neighborhood though. Pam called from D.C. She's with J. and they've decided on a whim to come over tonight. She should get here about midnight. Yay. I can't wait to hear everything about Syria, etc.

8:53 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives