WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, May 09, 2004  

Unbalanced females

I tried to watch Sylvia (Gwineth Paltrow playing Sylvia Plath) yesterday. I just could not. Dozed in and out constantly. Sylvia Plath comes across as an insufferable self-centered drama queen. So much for a feminist icon.
Speaking of feminism, I have yet again changed the color of my hair. Actually, I am right now in the process of high-lightening the front and parts of the back of my head. Way too blonde, probably. Some people have the same hair all their lives, use the same perfume, the same make-up. I struggle not to change something everyday.
Gotta go rinse out the dye. Lord help me.

9:11 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives