WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, May 13, 2004  

The man is in town

M.A. arrived yesterday. He's staying 10 days.
I barely gave him enough time to shower and we were out for the inaugurational tour of margaritas at Zarela, wine at The Divine and a little stop at Opal. Can't complain.
We were up sort of early this morning, the sun was out with a vengeance, it's hot like hell so we walked up to the Park to vegetate for a while. Only problem was that my shoes were killing me and now I can't walk anymore. If only I could rent a helicopter to take me home straight from my desk!

Saturday we are planning a little get-together at home. Other than that I hope to be too busy to blog.

2:19 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives