WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, May 29, 2004  

Confused friends

The phone rang this morning at 6 AM. It was Nicolas. He was in a hurry. The movie was starting in a few minutes.
Poor lost soul. He was only 12 hours ahead ... He swears he was not drunk, not on drugs. He just woke up, saw the daylight, checked the time, assumed it was the middle of the afternoon and called me in a panic.
Lucky for him, I was already up.

We ended up going to the movies at 6 PM, after a little walk and a short while at Bryant Park. I loved the movie. The story is non-existant, but the special effects are outstanding, except for the digital wolves.
After the movie we met Miguel in Chelsea for dinner at a Greek place and a drink at Barracuda. I am considering turning into a guy and then going gay. Those Chelsea boys are really something. I split after the first drink. They even offered to go to Splash but I was not in the mood. Maybe I should see a doctor. I am always in the mood for dancing. Not today. I wanted to come home, get on the Net, grab a book and hopefully wake up early tomorrow and get to the Park to enjoy the day.

Today, being Saturday, I called home. My mother is lucky I don't live nearby. Or maybe I am the lucky one and I have avoided spending the rest of my lifetime in prison for murder. After my absurd conversation (the term conversation is used in a very loose way here) with her I called JP who laughed out loud at my indignation. I can't get no respect.

11:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives