WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, May 02, 2004  

Back to work

My trip to Rome went kaput so I might as well go to work tomorrow.
Spoke to M.A. Saturday. His plans have changed too and he is threatening with coming soon. I won't believe it till it happens but in the meantime I rather keep my days off so I can use them whenever he gets into town. I hope I'll need them.

Lisa is leaving tomorrow. We did not go to P. and J's tonite because we could not get in touch with them. Melissa and I saw Godsend. We are both lucky in that we both like horror flicks. This one was barely good enough, too predictable, too slow. The best thing was the casting. The kid is eery. And Greg Kinnear is damn hot.

A New York moment

We saw the cab. It had a siren. It stopped on Prince and Houston with a screech and both a passenger and the driver came out, walkie talkies in hand. Undercover cops, of course. A guy on the corner gave them the description of a white 5 feet 7 inches male. They went looking for him. We walked after them. From what I gathered the guy had robbed a shop on Prince Street. We kept walking. A couple of blocks later they had caught him. I snapped the pix with my cell while he was getting handcuffed. Exciting.

Less exciting was Lisa's NY's experience. She was on 3rd Avenue shortly after a lady got ran over and killed by a cab at a street fair. I got home and she - Lisa obviously, not the poor lady - was in tears.


11:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives