WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, April 28, 2004  

Tidbits

I over-baked my sculpeys yesterday. I think it was more a matter of temperature than time. I had made a ring and wrapped it around a plastic cylinder and it melted. For a while I had to worry whether it released toxic fumes. I have to assume it did not, given that I am awake this morning.

Monday evening Pilar came over after work and we gingerly ate and sipped wine and badmouthed every living soul we ever met. I was in a particularly vicious mood, so I had great fun.

Lisa is arriving today from Geneva via Boston.
Nicolas left yesterday for California.
I hope Pam is not yet in Damascus .

Now I need a coffee.

9:17 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives