WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, April 05, 2004  

Quietly working the frustration off

It was not meant to be.
I found myself producing bleak dark paintings in the middle of the night but also sculpting a little happy piggy.





Life is too short to brood.

This morning I tried to change the ticket. Was told I could, for a fee. Just in case I checked the dates with M.A. but they don't work for him either. So fuck him. I've reprogrammed the whole thing now. I spoke to a friend in Rome and I will be staying with her the whole time. I am not paying for the flight, will not be paying for a hotel. I can spend all the money wining and dining my friends and shopping for shoes. And I am excited once again. I can't wait! A week in Italy with long lost friends is just what I need. Nobody can ever accuse me of being unable to see the silver lining.

11:49 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives