WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, April 26, 2004  

Promises must be kept

When you promise kids a picnic, you can't get out of it that easy. Even if it's freezing. Even if it's raining.
Anastasia and Nina were all worked up so Cecilia and Silvio and the kids, and Nicolas and I met at 72nd and Park at 1.30 PM, walked into the park, gobbled down a couple of sandwiches real fast, played three seconds of frisbee and were out of there within half an hour.
We then tried to go get a hot chocolate at Serendipity 3 but the place was packed and we did not feel like waiting about an hour and a half to get in. So Cecilia and Co. ran to the nearest bus to get back home and Nicolas and I went to the movies (Hellboy - I fell asleep for awhile but I loved it nevertheless, it's just that I tend to sleep at every movie I attempt to watch, something about sitting still in the dark - and by the way, I HATE the new Revlon ad, so long and pointless - Halle Berry with long hair is no longer Halle Berry and whoever the blonde broad is, she's one of those generic blah faces the world can do without), some magazine and book buying at Borders' and a Chinese dinner afterwards. All in all a swell Sunday.


Dinner with the guru

Yesterday I walked into a restaurant with Tony Robbins. We were double dating with another couple, maybe my husband. We made our way to our table. He was walking funny. People were looking at us, not necessarily because they knew who he was, just because of his size. We sat down. He turned to me and said "Well, look at you" . I turned to him and whispered in his ear: "Why are you limping?".
Before this exchange, while we were waiting outside the restaurant, he has whispered something in my ear, though I can't remember what. I did not get the feeling we were having a wild affair, we were more like good friends or maybe an old couple.
I was dreaming, of course.

12:08 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives