WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, April 13, 2004  

I've created a monster!

Atrocious photos taken with my cell phone. Eventually I'll use a decent camera.


My first little bottle and my second little monster


My first monster


Bottons? Magnets? Covered pennies and quarters?

12:43 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives