WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, April 04, 2004  

Beyond pissed

I am so damn upset right now I could kill somebody. And I have a pretty good idea whom the murdered person would be. Except that this thing that's pissing me off is not really his fault so I should direct my frustration at the Universe in general and not him in particular. I am also extremely upset at myself because I pretty much knew this was going to happen and I still chose to believe it would not.
I am probably still going to Rome at the beginning of May because the chances of being able to change my ticket are nil.

This afternoon, after the great news, I went out on a shopping spree and to Toy R Us to get Anastasia a birthday present. Then I picked up Melissa and went with her to Cecilia's to make chocolate Easter eggs and eat cake with Anastasia.

Back home now, counting to ten billions and breathing deeply. Tomorrow morning I am going to wear that treadmill thin.

10:11 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives