WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, March 05, 2004  

The power of veggies

Today I sat at my desk at 7:30 AM and worked all the way through 8:45 PM, no lunch break, no coffee break, no nothing. Just a hearty breakfast and lots of almonds. Yet this evening as I was walking back home listening to loud dancy music I could feel jolts of energy traversing me.
It's almost 1:30 AM now, I've been e-mailing, journalling (I've just discovered that the correct term is actually "journalizing"), doodling and now I am going to work some more and then read a little. Tomorrow I'll start drinking the marvelous green stuff again. I am not sure I buy the pseudo scientific babble behind it and I can't say I know how it works but I can guarantee it does. Instant vibrancy.


So Bush is launching the big hunt? Something is telling me that Bin Laden will be found just in time for the elections. How revolting.

1:24 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives